La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild offers tailor-made asset management services, based on an in-depth analysis of your needs.
Building a custom-made personal wealth strategy
La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild provides made-to-measure services for the management of your personal, family or professional assets.
Your personal situation and the structure of your wealth are unique. That is why we always carry out an initial in-depth study of it with the assistance of our estate planners. This study helps to identify your priorities and objectives, which in turn allows us to build the best strategy to achieve them.
A wealth of know-how orchestrated by your private banker
Estate planners, tax specialists, dedicated advisory services for the family business; the family office, portfolio managers — all with lateral expertise — are among the many resources your principal relationship manager and your wealth planner can call upon to assist you at any time.
Managing your assets can be carried out by direct management or through a discretionary mandate.
In the case of the latter, our managers endeavour to:
- Anticipate market developments and react by adjusting your portfolio,
- Analyse management strategies and securities for their potential,
- Track and control risks associated with the strategies selected.
Our Family Office team is a prized partner for families with estates that require more intricate management, sometimes with a cross-border dimension, and often requiring close coordination with external actors.
After a customised analysis of your assets and definition of your family objectives, our Family Office experts design a wealth management programme with you. They then supervise its execution and adaptation (picking the most adept specialists, scheduling transactions and providing customized reporting, etc.).
Additional specialized services available to entrepreneurs
La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild has also built an authoritative and wide-ranging service offer expressly for entrepreneurs with:
- Advisory services for family shareholders on issues arising from their business assets (with acquisitions, fund raising, sale and restructuring operations among them).
- Business valuations in the scope of a sale, transfer or merger.
- Private equity services that are among the most comprehensive in the market for entrepreneurs who wish to remain shareholders in their company after a sale.